You can download PowerPoint Templates (PPT) in your computer by clicking resolution image in Download by size:. Don't forget to rate and comment if you interest with this wallpaper.
A PowerPoint template is a pattern of a slide(s) which you save as a POTX file. A file with the POTX file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint Template file. Templates can contain theme fonts (set of minor and major fonts applied to a file), theme colours (set of colours used in a file) or theme effects (set of visual attributes applied to a file’s elements) which combined together compose a theme or have layouts (arrangement of elements such as picture, charts, tables or lists on a slide).
You can create personal custom templates and store them for later reuse and sharing with others. The following is a brief procedure of creating a PowerPoint templates:
1) In your computer, open PowerPoint and click “File” on the Menu bar. Choose “New” and then select “Blank Presentation”. Once you are there, click “OK” and choose the template’s layout. Click “OK.”
2) On the main tool bar, click “View” then select “Master.” Choose “Slide Master” and “Insert” the “New Title Master.” Now you have a Slide Master and a Title Master and anything you modify or add in them will appear on all the slides based on Slide Master.
3) Request to see a preview of the Slide Master when the mode is in edit and then add a background colour to the template by clicking “Format” and clicking “Background.” Select a colour from the menu and click “Apply.”
4) You should then select Title Master Preview to also have a view of the in the Title Master in the mode of edit. Follow this by inserting a background graphic by following the same steps as used above but this time click the “Insert” on the Menu bar and select a clip art image or browse an image from your computer.
5) You can also edit, either in the Slide Master or in the Title Master the fonts used, their size, alignment, colours and so on.
6) Your PowerPoint template is complete. You just need to choose” File” and select “Save As” so as you can save the created template. Name your template and choose “Design Template” from the menu then Click “Save” to resave it.
Additionally, you can access different types of free templates built-in to PowerPoint, and more of them on Office.com for example letters, business cards, invoices and resumes which you can apply to your presentation.
In general, most PowerPoint templates are composed of:
1) Background formatting which may include transparency, pictures and texture.
2) Placeholders to text in. A placeholder is a box with dotted borders which is normally a part of most slide layouts. Such boxes hold objects like charts and pictures as well as the title and body text. They prompt people to enter specific information.
3) The subject matter which carries specific content.
4) Fonts, colour, theme design elements and effects such as lines and 3-D.
Any information about them is very accessible in the internet just visit Office.com or other partner websites.